Jacket: Dynamite (not available online – similar here & here) | Top: Zara (old – similar here) | Skirt: Dynamite (sold out – similar here) | Tights: H&M | Boots: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Shades Crush | Purse: Express (sold out – similar here)
Happy Thursday! Today’s post is all about my top 5 Winter leather jackets. Living in a cold climate can really take a toll on your style. Wearing a puffer jacket every time you go outside can be a real downer, and kill a great outfit. Because of that I’ve been on a hunt for a leather jacket that is warm and stylish. And let me tell you, a Winter ready leather jacket is noooot easy to find!
Luckily, I came across this beauty at the Dynamite outlet and just knew it was for me! It was originally $89.95. But I got it for $39 and change with taxes! Definite style steal. Because I am so in love with this faux leather jacket, I decided to round up my top 5 leather jackets built for Winter. Also, I wasn’t able to link the exact jacket I’m wearing since Dynamite doesn’t have it available online. But I’ve linked some similar ones below!
MY TOP 5 WINTER LEATHER JACKETS:
- Guess Suki Faux Fur Trim Faux Leather Jacket ($74.99 ON SALE!)
- Glamorous Biker Jacket ($89 ON SALE!)
- Black Suede and Faux Fur Open Jacket ($44.99 ON SALE!)
- Guess Faux Shearling Collar Leather Moto Coat ($64.97 ON SALE!)
- Forever 21 Belted Faux Leather Moto Jacket ($32.99 ON SALE!)