Top: Boohoo (OMG SO SO SOFT! Trust me you need this t-shirt in your life!!) | Skirt: Boohoo (on sale!) | Shoes: Charlotte Russe (similar) | Purse: H&M | Sunglasses: Nicole Miller c/o | Bracelet: Paul Hewitt
In celebration of 20k, I thought I would do a more personal post! I don’t really share too much about myself as this blog is about all things fashion. But, it’s always fun to get to know somebody a little better right?
I actually hit 20k last month and have been planning a blog post to my tips on growing 20k in 6 months. I’m still planning on doing this post but think I’m gonna do it as a YouTube video instead. I feel talking about it is easier than typing about it. If that makes sense! That post will be coming shortly, so follow me here on Instagram or subscribe to the newsletter so you won’t miss out. But in the meantime here are 20 random facts about me:
20 Random Facts About Me!:
- I’m married to my high school sweetheart, Qais, and we have been together for almost 10 years this March!
- My favorite breed of dog is a rottweiler and swear it’s the only dog I’ll have as a pet (excluding my hubs Olde Boston Bulldogge)
- I’ve owned 2 horses in my life – Obie (Welsh Cob), and Blue (Dutch Warmblood)
- I used to horseback ride competitively with both of my horses and my discipline of choice was hunter/jumper
- My ethnicity is German, Norweigan, Trinidadian and a dash of Chinese
- My favorite movies are A Walk to Remember, The Great Gatsby, Blood Diamond and basically any Madea movie
- My favorite actors are Leonardo Di Caprio, Denzel Washington, and Tom Hardy
- I highly dislike any music played on the radio (what happened to music?!)
- My favorite artist is Lecrae, but I also love Linkin Park
- You can always find me binge watching The Office, Arrested Development, Suits and Rules of Engagement
- If I wasn’t in the fashion industry I’d be a criminal lawyer
- That being said I am obsessed with any law show or documentary, current cases and anything to do with criminal law
- I’m an introvert and actually enjoy spending time by myself
- I don’t have a favorite color
- My favorite flower is the white frilly tulip
- I am the youngest of three siblings
- I love LA and hope to move there some day soon
- If I start a movie or tv show past 9 pm I’m guaranteed to fall asleep
- I’m a huge clean freak and clean my house every single day
- And last but not least is I am a follower of Jesus 🙂
We have a love for The Office and cleanliness in common! Great post xo
Gorgeous pics!! And love the facts – I used to ride too!
YOU LIKE LECRAE!!! Me too 😀 My favorite of his are “Jesus Muzik” , “Nothin”, “Tell the World” and “Welcome to America”. I also can’t watch movies too late because I always fall asleep too! Beautiful photos! Congrats on 20K
Yes! I love Lecrae! Literally love like every song of his and always go to all his concerts when he’s in Toronto 🙂 and thanks so much girl!!
I’ve always wanted to go horseback riding!!!!
Omg I’d love to live in LA too! It’d be so awesome!
That is so sweet that you married your high school sweetheart! Made my heart melt to read that 🙂
You look fabulous and it was great to learn more about you.
Such a cute post! Your outfit is adorable and I loved getting to know you more! I also married my high school sweetheart and July marked 10 years together!
Lauren I love learning more about you!!! Congrats on hitting 20k!!! Plus those shoes are HOT!! Beautifully worrtten and styled as usual! Xo
You look so beautiful! I love that you married your high school sweetheart! And no wonder you have this exotic beauty oozing from each picture! Congrats on reaching 20K! Well, deserved sweetheart!
xo Debbie | http://www.tothineownstylebetrue.com
Loved this post, Lauren! It’s so fun learning a little more about the bloggers I love following. I’ve been to a bunch of Lecrae concerts- he’s SO great live! And I’m like you… I don’t have a favorite color. I have like four haha!
I so enjoyed this post – getting to know you a bit was fun 🙂 AND you look beautiful.